PIC and schematic simulation software?

Discussion in 'Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers' started by evios, Mar 7, 2009.

1. evios

Thread Starter Member

Nov 9, 2008
    Hi, is any software out there which has both the function of PIC programming and schematic? I mean i can load the code inside the PIC, then runs simulation? :p
  2. thatoneguy

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 19, 2009
    Most C Compilers have an IDE that will simulate devices such as LEDs and LCDs. For GNU/Linux, there is a package called piklab. I'm unsure if it is ported to other operating systems or not.

National Instruments Multisim will do full schematic capture/circuit simulation of linear/analog and digital components, as well as simulate several microcontrollers. Unfortunately, the version that has all those features is around $5k.
  3. Ola Di Ladio

Mar 8, 2009
    PIC simulator from Oshonsoft could be of any help.
  4. cpleng7

Dec 18, 2008
    proteus vsm also a good software for the simulation and the pic , you can try it. go to buy a proteus software
  5. hashoot

Jun 9, 2009
    if u like flowcharts, Flowcode has the ability of Simulation and programming. it gives u LCD,7seg,ADC testing,switch,LEds,serial port,gLCD,some environment for Robot testing and much more. also it gives u the C code of the flowchart u have made and u can use C like tag code in flowcharts. flowcode has PIC , AVR and ARM versions with a good library to learn.

but i still prefer Proteus for Simulation, it's more powerful.