Photodiode controlling use PIC16F877A

Wahnie

Joined May 11, 2014
Hello..
I have a some problem to create a coding to read photo diode Pin and Pout use PIC16F877A to give gain (value). This task is fixed and can't change any part or microcontroller. the really task is control gain from EDFA (fiber) automatically use PIC16F877A. Am not major in communication area, just know abit part of PIC. Really need any help hear.. ASAP.:(:(:( . If need, i will attach the block diagram or flow the circuit.

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
Welcome to the forums!

The quality of a response you get here is directly proportional to the amount of clear information you submit.

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
... to read photo diode Pin and Pout
does that mean power in and power out or ...?
.. the really task is control gain from EDFA (fiber) automatically use PIC16F877A. Am not major in communication area, just know abit part of PIC. Really need any help hear.. ASAP.:(:(:( . If need, i will attach the block diagram or flow the circuit.
I am not really sure what youre asking here, please post the diagram and any additional information that will explain what youre trying to accomplish.

Wahnie

Joined May 11, 2014
Hye all..
here my block diagram and position of PIC circuit.. i use C language with MPLAB IDE.. hopefully some one can give me the exact example 1 of coding including the measurement of poer in and power out to generate Gain (dBm), TQ :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Attachments

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
here my block diagram and position of PIC circuit.. i use C language with MPLAB IDE.. hopefully some one can give me the exact example 1 of coding including the measurement of poer in and power out to generate Gain (dBm),
Your block diagram lets someone know what you are doing in the most general sense. You would need to provide a schematic of that little red box for any sort of detailed help.

However... no one is going to write the code for you.
You do the work, then ask a question here and we make suggestions.
That's how this place works.

There are tons of threads here and elsewhere about using LCD displays. Find one and copy that code.

There are tons of threads here and elsewhere about using A2D converters. There's also examples in the data sheet for your PIC. Find one and copy that code.