Phone circuit

samy

Joined Apr 14, 2007
Hi I am a student from india. I want to design a phone circuit for my school project.So please help me.

The phone should be like old rotary type phones which connect by loop-disconnection method(pulse dialling).I am a beginner in electronics and i expect the circuit schematics and detailled explanation.Help me Pleeease..

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
If you want to design it, then we might suggest that you get started. You need to be the person doing the research and coming up with a conceptual design. At that point, we can start to offer help or suggestions. Otherwise, you are going to get credit for work you did not do.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Hi I am a student from india. I want to design a phone circuit for my school project.So please help me.

The phone should be like old rotary type phones which connect by loop-disconnection method(pulse dialling).I am a beginner in electronics and i expect the circuit schematics and detailled explanation.Help me Pleeease..
Please Read.

Dave

samy

Joined Apr 14, 2007
Sorry I didn't mean that. I want a model for demonstrating how a basic phone works to my fellow students. I also need a design of a working model with less cost for circuitry.So i need your help.

I will give you full credit and ask my fellow students to join this forum and post their doubts and suggesstions

Salgat

Joined Dec 23, 2006
I believe his point was that they are here only to help you along the way, credit is not so much a concern as it is that you are the one who actually comes up with the answers, with a little help along the way from the guys on this forum. Maybe you should start asking more specific questions and show what progress you have made.

recca02

Joined Apr 2, 2007
Sorry I didn't mean that. I want a model for demonstrating how a basic phone works to my fellow students. I also need a design of a working model with less cost for circuitry.So i need your help.

I will give you full credit and ask my fellow students to join this forum and post their doubts and suggesstions
ha ha! just cudnt stop laughing.

actually what they mean is that this forum is to help those who help themselves.
dont expect others to do your part of the job. in case u come along with any
problem everyone here tries his level best to help.

btw

if u r a electronics communication student.
chances are the university must have specified a certain book for that in 6th
semester. its a good book and shall serve ur purpose.
try getting that book. i dont remember the name of book since i m more like
a mech student specializing in power gen.