PHILIPS 42PFL7422D/37 (sn/YA4A0809003130) has no power inverters?

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by Bolita, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Bolita

Thread Starter New Member

Mar 20, 2013
    Problem : Has sound, but no image is being displayed on the screen. if a flashlight is approached to the screen in an angle an image can be visible. So after many hours of research on the web i have found that the problem is apparently the power master and \slave inverter . BUT when i opened the back of the lcd tv i came to find out out that such inverters are not present anywhere, So now what? to think that someone removed the parts is not a since it was working fine with out these i am very confused and cant find any solution. Is this a special model or something?
  2. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    The Completed Projects Forum is for Completed Projects only. It is meant to allow members to show plans for projects they built so other members can duplicate them if desired. New threads are also automatically moderated per Moderator review for this reason. Your thread does not belong in this forum, and was moved here.
  3. crutschow

Mar 14, 2008
    What do you think the inverter looks like?
  4. sheldons

Oct 26, 2011
    here is what you should have in your set-master and slave invertors on the far left and right which you are missing .....