phase fired controller cuircuits/devices help

sunshine

Joined Jun 18, 2008
hi, i have red in books and online about phase fired control circuitry, and the different devices. but i didn't find a circuit or a device that can access the wave beyond 90 degrees in half wave, or first and third quadrant in full wave.

so my question is, is there a circuit or a device that can be triggered to operate at angels beyond 90 degrees or 270 degrees?

thanks.

sunshine

Joined Jun 18, 2008
actually this might be a little bit strange, but what i'm trying to build is a power audio amplifier using a tda7264 chip. i wanted to control the volume in a new way, and efficient way by reducing the power itself. so, do you have anything in mind to help?

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
Can you visualize phase-chopping the output signal that is composed of combined non-sinasoidal waves with frequencies from 20Hz to 20Khz, and of varying amplitudes? I can't!

Ken

Ramussons

Joined May 3, 2013
actually this might be a little bit strange, but what i'm trying to build is a power audio amplifier using a tda7264 chip. i wanted to control the volume in a new way, and efficient way by reducing the power itself. so, do you have anything in mind to help?

Can you give an abstract of what and how you intend to do?

Ramesh