People listen up !

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
U guys should know that I don't believe in the guys next door annoying us, right ?
The little trouble makers who likes to have fun when u are alone in the dark minding ur own business.

For the dumb people who don't have a clue what I am rambling about start thinking.

Last night, i.e is around umm 2 or 3 am I don't really remember,I was here in AAC and googling and reading about antenna's. Wife was asleep. Suddenly something fell to my left side. I dunno it came from above or behind but I jumped as it whizzed by my side. It was a tissue ball. I looked back, wife was sleeping so obviously nobody was there. I picked it up and anything else on the floor and threw into the dustbin. I thought it might have been on the desk since wife was watching something on the PC while I was working and she was having a cold. But I did not notice anything and she never keeps tissue balls lying around.

I was too preoccupied in what I was reading, I did not gave it too much thought, and I continued reading. It was like a minute or two when another landed on my right side. This time I knew it cam from the back cause I was staring at my right monitor ( dual Monitors ), which makes my head to be turned a little to the right.

The tissue ball was right on the floor near my right foot. Now I know I did not have one on the desk on in the ashtray or any where. I jumped, and switched on the lights and was just staring at the empty space and at wifey too. She was sleeping. I wasn't scared but, rather like what the .!!

A few minutes went by I just stood there.
Then I took the tissue box from where it was and put it away thinking wifey was playing with me.

Today morning during breakfast I asked rather seriously did she did what I think she did and she was like :eek:....No..she was asleep. I forced her to tell the truth and to stop joking and she said she did not know anything abt it.

That's why I am posting this incident. Now wifey is acting rather strange in these last couple of days. I hear her talking in the bathroom and when I ask she simply says " She was talking to her friend."
I found it rather funny and I went along with her. In fact even I go tell her to ask her friend about this and that and if the friend was a He or a She..I dunno, may be I could party with him..u know. even to this day this goes on and it was rather humorous.

Until Last night.

Now guys..listen..for once I am dead serious. This ain't one of my gags a loosewire acts. I did not made this up and I am no mood of having fun in this thread. This is something that happened in my room.

I dunno if that thing is here right now or not and I do not really care whether he/she is reading this.

I am thinking of putting a 24Hr cam recorder that can cover the entire room and see If there is anything lurking in my room.

For once I want to see the other dimension. Now I know they exists, but them interacting with us is not something I believe in.

What would u do if you are in my shoes ?

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
A friend of mine that lived in Thailand had an apartment. The wall between him and his neighbor did not go all the way up to the ceiling. They could hear them talking on the other side of the wall, throw things over whatever.

Your apartment is not like that is it?

Your wife might be playing with your mind. We say "She is gas lighting" you. Playing with your mind, trying to make you crazy. Probably comes from the days when people had gas lights in their homes, they could be turned on without being lite.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
My room is not an apartment.

My family lives in a two storey house. Ground floor is for the kitchen, My bro next me and his wife room and another room for mom and dad. 1st floor has three separate rooms.
Me, younger bro & sis lives. It's completely sealed since I have an A/C.

No chance of them tissue coming from another room.

And why would my wife want to drive me crazy ?

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
At least he's got a sense of humor; throwing tissue balls and not knives. I wouldn't record it. you may not like what you see. You may never be able to sleep there again once you see it.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
There are cases of sleep walking, where people have done more that walk. It is possible your wife's subconscious is have some harmless fun.

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
What would u do if you are in my shoes ?
I would go to bed with wifey and stop reading in the middle of the night. You need some sleep man!

Hey, I read to 2:00 am in the morning myself, but if I start having hallucinations, ... I'm going to bed fast.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Put your soul to rest,It was Loosewire's Midnight Show..we were on the Island

having a little fun. It's what we call a ( gag) when we surprise someone at night.

I travel by Magic Carpet.

Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Somehow do not ask why. But I have a feeling that I would have liked R!f@@ wife as a person:D It seems as if she has many good qualities
That my friend is the understatement of a millennium.
Yup...she is one of a kind. you will love her from the very first sight. Always, always has a smile on her face. :)

R!f@@ (or is this Loosie?) - Thought you knew all about Jinn's?
It's me ....by the way. And yes I believe in Jinns. But I do not believe in them interacting with us just for the heck of it. There plain and ours cannot be crossed easily. And one throwing tissue balls at me is unheard of. If it like me so much why not just say hi for a change. :D

I been rolling on bed for like hours. So now I thought I would work for a change.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Gaslight is a 1944 movie with Ingrid Bergmand and Charles Boyer in which the husband tries to drive the wife insane. The point is about playing tricks and denying you are doing it. Ohhh...must be ghosts!

But seriously, being gaslighted is a very frustrating thing, followed soon by anger. It is a sign of something terribly wrong in a relationship, and a bad way to communicate what is wrong. Try to keep a level head. Pray it's only a joke. Watch for what is really wrong, like you staying up until 2 am while wifey silently resents you for not giving her attention.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
If u think I don't give her attention, think again.

My work times are not ur's. I can be with her a whole day and work. U dunno me well yet.

I lurking around tonight to see if anything turns up. Besides I can't sleep with this dreaded cold.