Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by wingen, Jul 12, 2009.

1. wingen

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 12, 2009
    I put a pwm that was what i was told it was . it is suppose to control my amp output i think it is wired wrong the hot wire coming in has a fuse and the fuse is for 30 amp with about 10 gauge wire it gets very hot when the amp gage is set at 15 amps. i could draw a picture of wires coming and going if i can figure how to insert it . i also took a volt reading at the load and it is half of the source Don't talk to technical or i wont get it.
  2. Mike2545

Mar 26, 2009
    PCM or PWM?
    I usually use the volume knob to control my amp output.
  3. wingen

Jul 12, 2009
    i have it wired into my hho system not a radio sorry about confusion
  4. beenthere

Retired Moderator

Apr 20, 2004
    It is the considered opinion here (although anyone can jump in and assert otherwise) that so-called "HHO" systems are all scams. No matter how slick the website presentation or heart-warming the "promise" of (almost) free energy, it is all a bunch of lies.

We have had umpteen threads on the subject, all with the same negative outcome. Nobody has ever or will ever get any of those systems to work. Period.

Learn some electronics and you will learn how you have been lied to.
  5. wingen

Jul 12, 2009
    i dont know what kind of trash talk you heard i got this from a friend wich received great results there are lots of people that have received good milage returns if it is done properly that is why i asked you guys who i would think would understand where i messed up IRRELEVENT to what i am trying to acomplish. i hope that there is one that will help me walk through my wiring of the PWM to see if i hooked it up properly
  6. SgtWookie

Jul 17, 2007
    There you go.
    Ask your friend nicely how it should be hooked up.
    It was nice of your friend to give that device to you, particularly after they got great results with it.

What were their results, again?

We've had one report of moderate results from one fellow who's been a professional Ford mechanic for 30+ years.
    Like I suggested before - your friend that gave you the device would know how he hooked it up. Unless you posted a lot of technical details about how it was supposed to work, we wouldn't be of much help, I'm afraid.