PCI 24CH Data Acquisition Boards for PC based automation

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BMorse, Mar 6, 2010.

1. BMorse

Thread Starter Senior Member

Sep 26, 2009
    If anyone is interested, I have a few of these PCI data acquisition cards available on ebay.... They are great for anyone trying to control external hardware from a desktop PC, quite easy to use for those who have some basic programming experience, includes development tools that can be easily integrated into you own VB,C, LABVIEW, etc. based applications....

I have used these types of boards to make all sorts of PC based automation projects, such as animating a whole Halloween haunted house, complete with sounds and mechanical "ghosts" and "goblins"....

Also great for home automation projects or any other project requiring direct PC control of external digital sensors and devices, and fully compatible with any of the off the shelf OPTO-22 daughter cards and modules....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230446053293&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

These items are Brand new and never been used, still sealed in the hermetically sealed factory packaging..... We had upgraded to the PIO-D48 boards for more IO's so we have around 20 or so of these that are surplus basically.... but for the price, it can't be beat! Won't find anything like this anywhere else for this price, so I just thought I would let people know since these are a limited qty/time offer....

and sorry mods if this is out of place, but I see some people always searching for a way to control lights, relays, led's etc. from their PC so I thought this could be appropriate for some folks who do not want to mess with uc programming and just the PC side of things....

B. Morse