pcb layout help

pcbenthu

Joined Oct 14, 2010
I have to layout a control board PCB & want to know if there is anyone good, reliable and with reasonable rates in the Toronto / GTA area. There are 255 components of which there are 3 BGA's

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
I think if you stated what you consider a "reasonable" rate for such a project and posted the schematic you might get a better response.

It is not infrequent that requests such as yours appear here. They always seem to go nowhere -- either the project is so poorly planned it will never work or there is just no money to pay for the services requested. One can empathize with the frustration individuals must feel who put work into making a sincere estimate only to see the project dropped. You might want to keep that aspect in mind, if you follow up on your request.

John

pcbenthu

Joined Oct 14, 2010
Hi John,
I am looking at a rate of around $30 / hr max. to be frank as I do not have a BIG budget for this project. I anticipate the work will take 2 weeks (about 80 hrs). 99% of footprints are standard & only 5 new ones may have to be created. I know this is a very TIGHT budget ..... better than sending it overseas..
I would not like to publish the schematic for obvious reasons.
Thanks