PCB info

Discussion in 'Electronics Resources' started by Parkerco, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Parkerco

Thread Starter New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Am new to this forum and somewhat of a "newbie" to the PCB repair. I have a Black and Decker under counter coffee pot,model # SDC740B, in my RV that got hit with a power surge at a campground and burned two resistors to the point that I cannot identify them. Have tried to find info about the circuit board but have come up empty. The top of the board has the following info:
    RoHS --- Topband ----(this part is partially burned but looks like) SDC740/850 ----- 802MOO ---- 2008.8.19 --- on the back is printed #092001. Any help with identifying the size of the resistors that need replacing is appreciated. If a replacement PCB is available, that would to better yet.
    Thanks - Harv

2. BMorse

Sep 26, 2009
    can you post pictures of the circuit board and the parts that are burned out??

3. jsan618

Sep 21, 2011
    If they are inline with the heater element leads, there is a good chance they are thermal fuses not resistors.

4. Parkerco

Sep 20, 2011
    Here are pics of the circuit board with the burned area. Don't have the burned out resistors or thermal fuses but they were shaped like std resistors and were wired in series. Hope this helps.
    Harv

5. Parkerco

Sep 20, 2011
    Looks like the pics didn't post so lets try this again