part time business

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
how about a home automation system.
i could make a circuit to allow people to controll aspects of their homes when they are away via phone or email. also give them a remote controll so they can controll everything from their couch, tv, heating, lighting, alarm, even rig a camera up to the doorbell so they can put it on the tv screen..

It has all been done all ready, you would have to come up with something better and cheaper than what is available in the market, check out this forum to see all available technologies >>> http://board.homeseer.com/

B. Morse

bradstormer

Joined Aug 6, 2010
wow that site looks super familiar... ha ha ya it seems it is all already out there. good sight tho. came up with a new project. only problem is that my laptop with all my design software is history! dam dell!! i recon its the GPU.
not to worry.
my new plan is to develop a device to enable all portable hard drives to be powerd from a battery and give them there own wireless transmittion capability instead of using the usb cable...

The best home business idea is to start your own legitimate home based small business. You need to consider your skills, interests and resources to decide which home business opportunity is right for you.
If you enjoy working with animals you could look at a dog walking or pet sitter business. If you are good at crafts then handmade candles, soaps and greeting cards are all potentially profitable home businesses. A home gift basket business is another idea.
Do you want to work with your home computer then what about starting a content rich website and earning money from advertising? Or start your own secretarial business. The website below offers ideas and information on home businesses. Good luck.