paid subscription and owner of the forums

PG1995

Joined Apr 15, 2011
Hi

I wanted to know if it is possible to buy paid membership or how one can contribution to the forums. It's not that I have much spare money but this forums has helped me a lot and I would like to contribute whenever I can.

Could anyone of you please tell me who owns this forums and website?

Regards
PG

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
I'd inquired in a very similar vein several years ago.

No, the owner does not wish to engage in paid subscriptions or acceptance of donations; they are happy with it just the way it is now.

t_n_k

Joined Mar 6, 2009
It's not that I have much spare money but this forums has helped me a lot and I would like to contribute whenever I can.
And hopefully one day you will be able to "pay it forward" so to speak and assist fellow forum members with their problems and questions.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
That is the real strength of this site. Everyone has something to offer, and no one can do it all (though Wookie makes a real good attempt).

MrSmoofy

Joined Jul 28, 2014
Since I'm new I don't have much to contribute but a couple of the members have been super helpful so if paid membership is ever considered I would be first in line and would even pay for a couple of people who have been the most help with my questions.

Hopefully one day I'll be able to give back as much as I have received.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

You can give feedback about your experience here.
When you have received some help that works for you, a thanks is always appreciated.

Bertus

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
You can contribute by embracing and practicing the philosophy of the Gift Economy as I have done.

A good starting point is reading Charles Eisenstein's "Sacred Economics" which is available online as a gift.

http://sacred-economics.com/

In the same manner, knowledge contribution on AAC is a gift for all to share.