As u all know I am every where getting things done. A petrol dispenser gave away yesterday and the geeks there brought me this. Now I have seen these kind of oxides forming. I just like to know whether there is chance that the chips will stay intact. I have dealt with this kind of things before but the outcome is not good. Do you think that after cleaning and replacing faulty ones, the board will give a good service life if I insulate it with varnish. As you can see from the IC pins, rust and oxides are every where. I think it will kill the semiconductors inside, what do you think ?