Overload heaters

Erin G.

Joined Mar 3, 2005
Does anyone have a link or access to an Allen-Bradley thermal overload (heater) chart? I have a one horse, 3 phase motor on a NEMA size 0 starter that I need to sizes OL heaters for, and don't have a chart handy. I used to have a really cool AB slide chart, but someone snarffed it. Any help would be appreciated.

erin

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Originally posted by Erin G.@Jul 26 2005, 05:04 PM
Does anyone have a link or access to an Allen-Bradley thermal overload (heater) chart? I have a one horse, 3 phase motor on a NEMA size 0 starter that I need to sizes OL heaters for, and don't have a chart handy. I used to have a really cool AB slide chart, but someone snarffed it. Any help would be appreciated.

erin
[post=9278]Quoted post[/post]​
Just in case you haven't already looked at their website here is the link.

Allen-Bradly Website

hgmjr

Erin G.

Joined Mar 3, 2005
Originally posted by hgmjr@Jul 26 2005, 05:38 PM
Just in case you haven't already looked at their website here is the link.

Allen-Bradly Website

hgmjr
[post=9279]Quoted post[/post]​
Yes, I looked there first, and suprisingly they didn't have a chart posted. They do have and old service bulletin with a chart on type N heaters, but I need a W. I have a W-50 in now and it seems to be working (the W-29 dropped out after about a minute) but I'd really like to get the right rating.

tronicz18

Joined Jul 26, 2005
Originally posted by Erin G.@Jul 27 2005, 03:34 AM

erin
[post=9278]Quoted post[/post]​

Hello,

I would like to know more about Laser Power Supply

tronicz