Our rednecks are dumber then your rednecks!

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I like the way he screams like a lil girl. Every other gator wrestler around the world always remains calm and collected during a bite. He's flailing around screaming like he didn't know that could happen. I'm not being insensitive or anything but it wasn't a big gator and clearly grabbed his forearm. He was never in "real death danger" at anytime. As soon as he quit poking the gator he let go and ran away.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
If I get bit by a mosquito, I scream like a little girl. The folks at the picnic HATE me. ;)

If I got bit by an alligator, it would leave before eating me, unless it likes the taste of urine.
(I would pee myself)

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Well, you have to explain things so the "rednecks" can understand.

Its like the old saying:
God made farts smell so the deaf could enjoy them too. :D

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Wow, you have a good memory. I dont even remember that. I almost think someone hacked my account and posted as me.

But probably not.

This is not my beautiful house, that is not my beautiful wife.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
How's the 'gator ?
He is just fine. He (the gator) went for some comfort from his friends at the locale National Gator Association of America club (NGA). After some (a lot of) beer they had finally gained the needed courage to do something. So they loaded up some trucks. And drove to the poor alligator wrestler house. Then after making a lot of noise, some mooning, peeing on mrs alligator wrestler roses. They trashed the lawn with the trucks and left. Then the gator went home to his gator girlfriend. Bragged about what he had done, and demanded sex. But since he had have to much beer he could not do anything. So he threatened to smack up his girlfriend, but fell asleep.

Last edited:

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I guess you have never heard of Mojo Nixon.

Maybe you have heard his name here:
We ordered some hot tea, The waitress sad "No, we only have it iced."
So we jumped up on the tables and shouted "ANARCHY!" then
someone played a Beach Boys song on the juke box,
It was "California Dreamin'" so we started screamin'.
Just you and me..we'll travel 'round the world
Just you and me..eating fudge-banana swirl,
Just you and me PUNK ROCK GIRL!

So after your done listening to Punk Rock Girl by the Dead Milkmen,
Get your self some Mojo Nixon albums.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
(Can you elaborate) I Gotta a Feeling. I can't stay In my chair
when I hear that song. Just learned who preformed It. Sold over
billion copies