Our Little Prince

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
It amazing how one so little can capture everyone heart

Our little angel is turning out to be a little devil :D
The little guy never wants sit still in one place. Always wants to jump even though he can't walk and always, always wants to go outside to watch cycles zoom by.

After a really long time our family has a grand child

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Thank you john

After my house is built. Only then each of us can have an spacious apartment.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
Nice little chap you got there, R!ff@@. Spend time now, before you know it, he is moving out, and you are sitting in a rocking chair on your porch wondering what happened.

:)

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Nice little chap you got there, R!ff@@. Spend time now, before you know it, he is moving out, and you are sitting in a rocking chair on your porch wondering what happened.

:)
Naah!! he isn't going any where...I want him to grow up just like me. May be he can continue my legacy :p

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Maybe a long, private vacation with your wife would help? Perhaps a boat trip to the US?

John

BTW, I do agree with having your life in order before having children. I was 29 when our first was born. The main problem with that is you get too old for the grandchildren or you can't take time between children to enjoy each one.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Maybe a long, private vacation with your wife would help? Perhaps a boat trip to the US?.
I would love that. But I need to get everything in order, and have enough money to throw around for trip to US. Who Knows, I trip to US is on my to-do list. :).

Like u said, I have to get my life in order before having kids.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
What? He looks nothing like me! ;)

Actually, Rifaa, How is your sisters heart doing? I remember how worried you were during the final stages of her pregnancy.

Everything good?
Everything's A' OK by his grace.. Thank you rm

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Get a married and umm do tht thing that all of us do, and you will have one

U know having babies has nothing to do with ur belief.. It is all layed out way before u know, whether you believe or not, if you hump you will dump

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Happyganl,

I have 3 daughters who have had 8 beautiful children and one more is due the end of January. Believe me, it's been done before. It is scary, but nothing like it was 100 or even 50 years ago.

John

happyganl

Joined Dec 17, 2009
Happyganl,

I have 3 daughters who have had 8 beautiful children and one more is due the end of January. Believe me, it's been done before. It is scary, but nothing like it was 100 or even 50 years ago.

John
wow,good for you.I just worry that I cant walk freely,and become fat...yes I know I need to face these things.when I get prepared well,it will be on my to-do list.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
If kids were planned for there wouldn't be many. Nature has a way of taking care of things, unless your celibate.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
The women clock is ticking,at a certain age women worry about the
baby clock.Then when they are ready,they have trouble.They go
looking for baby sperm eggs. Do you have sperm banks in China.