Oscilloscope USB with PIC18f4550

greenofboy

Joined Mar 15, 2012
Hello Everybody; :)
first of all i'de love to present you my project concerning a realization of an oscilloscope based on a Microcoltroller(PIC18F4550),i found the schematic drawn by owner of the project using a program which called TCI ,this last(PCB file) gave me just an idea about the circuit"(circuit.tci) or (attachment1)".But in our institute it's obligatory to simulate the circuit that's why i tried to draw it in (ISIS) but i have always errors"(essai.dsn) or -(attachment)"
to specify the problem that i had in my way; for the schematic given by the designer of the project i found that he used a comonenet(LM336-5.0v) to enter the 5v and the 0v in Vref+ and Vref- of the PIC,this reference diode pose a problem to me :in the schematic the are just 2 pins but if we have a look in the datasheet w'll find 3 instead of 2 (the third one is adjustable),i tried with the component even in the simulation but i still have errors.the second step i decided to change this component by another but i do't know how i'll do and is it some components to do the same job of this one.
I would also to mention that's this project is my project of graduation So i which u help me by all your suggestion
Thanks
Sorry for my bad English!!:confused:

Attachments