ORCAD design Problem

89Panadol

Joined Oct 10, 2009
i have a problem to simulate in Pspice where when i simulate it give me error like this:

ERROR -- Less than 2 connections at node N06363
ERROR -- Node N08670 is floating

what exacly does it mean..anyone know how to solve it...

masa6614

Joined Nov 9, 2008
It means you forgot to connect a wire someplace in your circuit, check out picture i attached, you should attach urs too if still giving you problems.
To help find the location of those troublesome nodes, go to 'Edit - Find' or press 'Cntrl+F' and and type in the name of the wire giving you the problem, in your case type 'N06363' and select the Nets bubble under the scope. It'll highlight that node in your schematic for you. And sometimes i get that error when i forget to connect a '0' ground symbol on my circuit, just returning everything to a source is not enough for pspice, it likes to see that ground symbol connected someplace in there.

Attachments

89Panadol

Joined Oct 10, 2009
ohhh thank you for your advice....I have another problem..I get this when simulate...

WARNING: [NET0093]
No PSpiceTemplate for U2A, ignoring

89Panadol

Joined Oct 10, 2009
I just do just what you say but it still give the warning message..i inserted my circuit below with pink highlight
ERROR -- Node N06084 is floating

Attachments

masa6614

Joined Nov 9, 2008
Well, it looks like some of the parts you are using dont have the capability to simulate. Your NAND gates for example, i show a picture of what to look for in a part that is able to simulate. i didnt check all your other parts, some of them might have the same problem.

Attachments

zhr

Joined Nov 18, 2014
i have a problem to simulate in Pspice where when i simulate it give me error like this:
ERROR(ORPSIM-15108): Subcircuit 74LS157 used by X_U33 is undefined
what should i do????
please help...