Orange bar drop-downs are blank

tjohnson

Joined Dec 23, 2014
In Firefox, the drop-downs that appear when I mouse over any of the buttons in the orange bar are completely blank. In IE, they show thumbnails as expected. I only started noticing this problem around a day or two ago.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I was going to say, "Shut up! Somebody might fix them." but I see I am a couple of days too late. :(

tjohnson

Joined Dec 23, 2014
I was going to say, "Shut up! Somebody might fix them." but I see I am a couple of days too late. :(
I thought I waited at least a full day before reporting this, but I suppose I was still too quick. Or did you mean something else?

Joined Nov 30, 2010
When I said, "I am a couple of days too late" to warn you that somebody might fix the orange bar drop-downs, I meant that I was a couple of days too late to stop you from bringing this to the attention of people that might cause the Orange bar drop-downs to resume dropping down.

Whatever, "something else" to which you might be referring escapes me.

tjohnson

Joined Dec 23, 2014
@#12: I understood you correctly then. My other idea was that I thought you might have meant that you were a couple of days too late to stop me from causing the orange bar drop-downs to be restored, and that the only real way to "fix" them would be to get rid of them (since I thought I remembered seeing in another thread that you voiced dislike for them). I mostly like them.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I understood you correctly then. My other idea was that I thought you might have meant that you were a couple of days too late to stop me from causing the orange bar drop-downs to be restored,
That is what I meant. I meant to stop you telling anybody to, "repair" the drop-downs. Unfortunately, I was working at places more fun than AAC for the last 2 days. :)

tjohnson

Joined Dec 23, 2014
When I click on an article thumbnail in one of the drop-downs, the link gets appended to the current URL (instead of replacing it) and causes a 404 error.