OR-6 inputs made of NAND-2inputs (Logic Gates)

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by NovoAvesto, Nov 28, 2012.

1. NovoAvesto

Thread Starter New Member

Nov 22, 2012
    HI everyone !

Well I have to make a circuit with logic gates, I know that NAND and NOR are functional completeness gates ...

So that is what I have made OR6 from AND2

[​IMG]

I would know if this is correct or not ... I would also have a simulation with Quartus

Thanks a lot !

NovoAvesto

2. NovoAvesto

Nov 22, 2012
    And I forgot ... so the idea is to have as a result A+B+C+D+E+F ..

3. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Try posting either the Boolean equation or the schematic, mind reading is not our strong suite.

4. NovoAvesto

Nov 22, 2012

Sorry I forgot to specify that the blue part is a link to the scheme :)

5. NovoAvesto

Nov 22, 2012
    Please click in the blue link for see my schematic ... Your help is needed :)

6. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    I would suggest posting the schematic to this site..... most people won't want to open an image from an external site.....

7. NovoAvesto

Nov 22, 2012
  8. NovoAvesto

Nov 22, 2012
    Thanks for nothing ...

9. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    You are welcome! :p

10. elec_mech

Nov 12, 2008
    I threw this into Excel and everything looks right. You can leave off the last two NAND gates however - this is just inverting the result twice.

NovoAvesto likes this.
  11. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    Seriously, though, if you want people to help you, don't expect anything from them and don't be rude when they are willing to help. You should not feel entitled to have the correct answer given to you, as this is not a service, and you are not paying for it.

12. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    So, you come to a site and post a question, part of which is a demand that we provide you a simulation in a particular software package. You post an image on an external site that wants to store information on our computers. And then you are indignant that someone has solved your problem after six hours. This is an international forum, meaning that there are a lot of people that went to bed before you made your original post and were still asleep as you posted your annoyance at having not been catered to promptly enough. Furthermore, most (if not all) people participate in their free time between work and family and school and their lives in general. Only a few members (probably less than two dozen or so) even visit the site nearly every day. No one is getting paid to help you; we do it because we want to.

And taking this kind of attitude greatly diminishes our desire to want to.

I've actually walked through your circuit and had a couple things to point out, but I would rather interact with people that appreciate our efforts and not people that feel entitled to them.

tshuck likes this.
  13. NovoAvesto

Nov 22, 2012

Thanks a lot ... I though so but it is a OR6 gate ... Well thanks again ..

14. NovoAvesto

Nov 22, 2012

First, Thanks for wanting collaborate

Second, As you have said, this is an international forum, and english is not my mother tongue, so if my vocabulary or my sentences may sem you rude, is because my english don't allow me to make every phrase a nuance/gently/ultra-polite sentence ... And I think since you have understod, why complicate the way adding "polite" sense or style ...

Third, I"m not obligating none to help me.. or claiming so

So greetings from France ... :) and be relax

PostScriptum: Your post just was quite useless since the main answer is not answered ... thanks in any case ...