op-amp's parameters

PG1995

Joined Apr 15, 2011
Hi

Please have a look on the attachment. From the table it looks like OP177 is the best one among them. But it has such low slew rate and the table doesn't list any value for it in Gain-Bandwidth Product column. Could you please tell me the reason for this? Thanks. And by the way, how much OP177 cost?

Regards
PG

Attachments

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
Why don't you look at its detailed datasheet instead of your store's sales sheet?
Why don't you look at an electronic parts distributor in your part of this world for its price?

Digikey shows it in through hole and surface mount packages and with 20uV or 10uV input offset voltage. They show the poor slew rate and poor gain bandwidth product.
Their prices are also shown.

PG1995

Joined Apr 15, 2011
Thank you, Bertus, Audioguru, mlog.

That table was from my book. I have just started studying about op-amp and after looking at the table that why they have such a low slew rate for OP177. Datasheets can be useful for persons like you who are very good at electronics and can extract useful information at a sight. But to me they are confusing and apart from that I was only concerned about the reason for low slew rate.

Best wishes
PG