Op-amp operations

Hi I raghavendra working in L&T mysore.I have a small doubt regading the line frequency.I want to sense the variation in frequency & want to display it in my dispaly.So i have planned to feed the line frequency whihch is 5V pk-pk to the diode where it rectifies & gives only positive half cycle & the same waveform i planned to feed to internal ADC of MSP, where i will get digital sigmal.Here i stucked up in sampling the same variation of frequecy i couldnt able to get the logic how to sense the variation & to display.Can you hellp me out.

Hi I raghavendra working in L&T mysore.I have a small doubt regading the line frequency.I want to sense the variation in frequency & want to display it in my dispaly.So i have planned to feed the line frequency whihch is 5V pk-pk to the diode where it rectifies & gives only positive half cycle & the same waveform i planned to feed to internal ADC of MSP, where i will get digital sigmal.Here i stucked up in sampling the same variation of frequecy i couldnt able to get the logic how to sense the variation & to display.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
cool it dude

AAC find u guilty and will punish u .
Charges: Hijacking................................a thread
Penalty: Open a new thread and introduce ur self and say u are sorry