Op-amp operations

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by yantiweh, Oct 19, 2010.

1. yantiweh

Thread Starter New Member

Sep 30, 2010
    what effect does unity gain bandwidth product has on the inverting amp operations.

2. R!f@@

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    Rather than asking a q?
    Introduce ur self and explain what is it that u want

3. raghavendraa@myw.ltindia.

Oct 19, 2010
    Hi I raghavendra working in L&T mysore.I have a small doubt regading the line frequency.I want to sense the variation in frequency & want to display it in my dispaly.So i have planned to feed the line frequency whihch is 5V pk-pk to the diode where it rectifies & gives only positive half cycle & the same waveform i planned to feed to internal ADC of MSP, where i will get digital sigmal.Here i stucked up in sampling the same variation of frequecy i couldnt able to get the logic how to sense the variation & to display.Can you hellp me out.

4. raghavendraa@myw.ltindia.

Oct 19, 2010
    first reply to your availability pls. i will be waiting..

5. raghavendraa@myw.ltindia.

Oct 19, 2010
    Hi I raghavendra working in L&T mysore.I have a small doubt regading the line frequency.I want to sense the variation in frequency & want to display it in my dispaly.So i have planned to feed the line frequency whihch is 5V pk-pk to the diode where it rectifies & gives only positive half cycle & the same waveform i planned to feed to internal ADC of MSP, where i will get digital sigmal.Here i stucked up in sampling the same variation of frequecy i couldnt able to get the logic how to sense the variation & to display.

6. R!f@@

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    cool it dude

AAC find u guilty and will punish u .
    Charges: Hijacking................................a thread
    Penalty: Open a new thread and introduce ur self and say u are sorry

7. Georacer

Nov 25, 2009