one click to "my posts"

panic mode

Joined Oct 10, 2011
checking on progress or developments in threads (feedback etc) can be annoying. there should be faster way to my posts.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I think you can subscribe to threads you want to follow and get mail notifications. The system is known to bug out sometimes, though.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
checking on progress or developments in threads (feedback etc) can be annoying. there should be faster way to my posts.
I think you can subscribe to threads you want to follow and get mail notifications. The system is known to bug out sometimes, though.
Yup, you have to go to your account settings and tell it to subscribe and email automatically if you post to a thread and get a response. Then you can go to Quick Links-->Subscribed Threads to get a list of all the threads you've posted to. It'll even highlight the ones with new posts for you.

panic mode

Joined Oct 10, 2011
the thing is that i DON'T want emails. i just want to browse this forum more efficiently. everything I ask for is already there, all it is needed is one link so that one does not need to go through several pages (user, statistics, find all posts...).

check ETO for example, the very fist shortcut is "Your Posts". if three was more replies to thread since last visit, links show up in bold. Plain and simple...

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Did you read post #3 by Derstrom? Your subscribed thread list is two clicks away from the main page.

Also, you can choose not to be e-mailed when you subscribe to a thread.