On the Ionizing Functionality of Great Pyramid

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 4beowulf7, Jul 30, 2015.

1. 4beowulf7

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 25, 2015
    Hello everyone,
    I like to post some thoughts on some of the functions of the Great Pyramid of Egypt. It's been claimed that the Great Pyramid might be a Power Plant, a Tomb, a Transmitter/Receiver to talk with some other Worlds, or a message from Atlanteans to future generations in the form of a massive monument.

Let's start with Ionosphere.

Ionosphere is a conductive layer in atmosphere whose conductive property is due to cosmic rays coming from space. Surface of Earth and the Ionosphere form a spherical capacitor as shown in Fig. 1. The potential difference at about 50-km high above Earth surface is estimated as +400000 V. The electric field intensity increases by about 100 V/m as the altitude increases. So the Earth must be the negative plate (or the grounded plate) of this global capacitor.

Fig61.png
    Fig. 1. Earth-Ionosphere spherical capacitor. REF: Feynman vol2

Since the electric field is actually the gradient of a scalar electric potential, there must be a potential gradient in air. The equipotentials enclose Earth like concentric spherical surfaces.

Fig62.png
    Fig. 2. Potential distribution. REF: Feynman vol2

Great Pyramid of Keops has insulating outer surface and underneath there is a conductive surface. Most likely, equipotential lines are distorted around the pyramid. The tip of the pyramid may be as low as 0 V/m. However, the equipotential lines are highly compressed at the tip of the pyramid and the lines that are at much higher potential are very close to the 0 V/m line as seen in Fig. 3. The height of the pyramid is 146 m, and the expected potential close to the tip of the pyramid is 14600 V. This high positive potential may pull the electrons from the tip of the pyramid. If that's the case, one of the functions of Great Pyramid is to provide Ionization.

Fig63.png
    Fig. 3.

And the now the question comes. Why this ionization is used? Can it be modulated acoustically?

Greetings

2. tjohnson

Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    alfacliff likes this.
  3. nsaspook

AAC Fanatic!

Aug 27, 2009
    We have finally uncovered the stone table with the construction details of the ION engines.[​IMG]

JoeJester, Alec_t and R!f@@ like this.
  4. R!f@@

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    You nailed the Pyramid Mystery.

5. strantor

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 3, 2010
    You should google the giant underwater solid glass pyramids of the bermuda triangle. I bet you'd be into that.

6. joeyd999

AAC Fanatic!

Jun 6, 2011
    Yawn....

7. Glenn Holland

Dec 26, 2014
    Something for an episode of the Twilight Zone. :rolleyes:

8. Brownout

Jan 10, 2012
    Indiana Brownout at the great pyramid of Giza. I did go inside, but didn't find any power generators, transmission gear or any evidence of having been visited by space aliens.

I indiana_dan.jpg

9. Brownout

Jan 10, 2012
    You math does't add up. for 4ookv @ 50km, that's 8V/m.

I get 1136v, considering the gradient is 8v/m max. And I suspect it's not even that. The gradient is definitely not that big at ground level. And, there is no conductive coating.