NWO has begun!

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I looked at Facebook once. I was frightened at what I saw. A lot of those people are using their real names!!!

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
I looked at Facebook once. I was frightened at what I saw. A lot of those people are using their real names!!!
Come on, get real! Don't you use your real name in the telephone book?

Do you use reward or loyalty cards such as Air Miles?

Have you googled your name?

There is the story about the father who complained to the department store because they were sending discount coupons for baby stuff to her daughter's address. Then he found out the truth from his daughter, she was pregnant. The department store knew his daughter was pregnant before he knew about it - from information gathered from consumer purchasing habits.

Last edited:

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I don't use my real name and everyone thinks I'm whacko. They don't understand infomation is $ and power now. And you'd be shocked how much stuff people collect and assemble on each person/household.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
There is the story about the father who complained to the department store because they were sending discount coupons for baby stuff to her daughter's address. Then he found out the truth from his daughter, she was pregnant. The department store knew his daughter was pregnant before he knew about it - from information gathered from consumer purchasing habits.
That was one of my spammy posts thank you very much. It was Target figuring out when women got pregnant because of the items they bought. Then they started sending coupons for diapers and baby stuff to the boyfriend before the girl even told him she was preg.

jimkeith

Joined Oct 26, 2011
I don't use my real name and everyone thinks I'm whacko. They don't understand infomation is $ and power now. And you'd be shocked how much stuff people collect and assemble on each person/household.
Try as you may to maintain privacy, one slip or one misunderstanding and it is all gone--NSA knows all about you anyway--few secrets are kept from big brother--consider the following:

*they have your ss# so they know your income and employment
*your ss# is linked to your DL#
*you cannot register a car without a DL#
*you cannot get a credit card without a ss#
*you cannot open a bank account without a ss#--that is why they started providing miserably low interest on checking accounts--so that your banking earnings would be relayed to the IRS
*you cannot get a utility hookup without a ss#
*you cannot buy real estate without providing your ss#
*you cannot purchase a firearm without a ss# (ammo is for the most part still surprisingly free of regulation)
*you cannot get employment without a ss#
*your insurance co used to use your ss#, so it is already on file
*your dr knows your ss# and all medical records are tagged with it
*you cannot get into the hospital without your ss# (at least easily)
*you cannot get a land line or major carrier cell phone without a ss#
*you can get a prepaid cell phone without your ss#, but you must never call home with it or pay for minutes with a credit card or else it gets linked to you--and heavens do not bring it home while it is on, because your location will be GPSed--and all homes are now located via GPS coordinates, thanks to the intrusive census
*my ip address is linked to my ss# via my Verizon internet access

The more I write, the sicker I get, and I am sure that I have just scratched the surface

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I don't disagree with the majority of the above, but there are a couple of minor points. GPS is expensive, only the higher end phones have it. If you have a pay as you go, odds are it does not have GPS. Not to worry, the cell tower it uses that is several hundred feet away also keeps records.

I have maintained for about 10 years we have become a corporate state. I got the concept from a game called Elite on the C64 believe it or not. Republican or Democrat, both parties dance to the corporate tune and occasionally listen to their constituents when it is convienent.

It isn't a USA problem either, though it stands out more here. When the courts rule that a corperation is a citizen they forget the fact that they are not human, but are run by humans. So a corporation can be fined, but not jailed, while real perpetrators are allowed to continue their actions in the dark, accountable to no one.

Corporations almost by definition have much deeper pockets than humans. They buy lobbiests, which is a round about way of buying votes, and tend to drown out the people out congress should be listening to with money. We have the best congress money can buy. Over all it is a very corrupting influence. The robber barons of the 18th century had nothing on these guys.

People worry about our goverment. They should be worried about the puppet masters.

I'm going to bow out of this thread, but will keep an eye on it. It has the potential of being very political indeed, even without my personal beliefs.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
scary times. I think they pale in comparison to what's coming though. We will look back on this and comment about how silly it all was to worry about such trivial things as our "identities".

jimkeith

Joined Oct 26, 2011
Yeah, silly things like worrying about our "privacy" or other silly things like our "rights"...
scary times. I think they pale in comparison to what's coming though. We will look back on this and comment about how silly it all was to worry about such trivial things as our "identities".
Years ago, had we know what this was all coming to, we could have planned a self-protective strategy and kept a very low profile.

I once read some books by Boston T. Party--nobody knows his real name and nobody can contact him--I tried. He is all into privacy and a privacy lifestyle--one thing he said stood out "privacy is neither simple nor cheap." This guy was always looking over his shoulder. He was also a firearm enthusiast /expert /gunsmith /instructor. In the process of maintaining his privacy, he must have told so many lies, that there is no way he could keep it all straight. In this regard, he is fully qualified to be president. My wife and I met him at a survival expo years ago--her comment: "He looks really twisted."

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Try as you may to maintain privacy, one slip or one misunderstanding and it is all gone--NSA knows all about you anyway--few secrets are kept from big brother--consider the following:

*they have your ss# so they know your income and employment
*your ss# is linked to your DL#
*you cannot register a car without a DL#
*you cannot get a credit card without a ss#
*you cannot open a bank account without a ss#--that is why they started providing miserably low interest on checking accounts--so that your banking earnings would be relayed to the IRS
*you cannot get a utility hookup without a ss#
*you cannot buy real estate without providing your ss#
*you cannot purchase a firearm without a ss# (ammo is for the most part still surprisingly free of regulation)
*you cannot get employment without a ss#
*your insurance co used to use your ss#, so it is already on file
*your dr knows your ss# and all medical records are tagged with it
*you cannot get into the hospital without your ss# (at least easily)
*you cannot get a land line or major carrier cell phone without a ss#
*you can get a prepaid cell phone without your ss#, but you must never call home with it or pay for minutes with a credit card or else it gets linked to you--and heavens do not bring it home while it is on, because your location will be GPSed--and all homes are now located via GPS coordinates, thanks to the intrusive census
*my ip address is linked to my ss# via my Verizon internet access

The more I write, the sicker I get, and I am sure that I have just scratched the surface
Having worked for the Census at a very high level I can tell you the feds have a file on everyone including myself. I was shocked when they handed me my file and told me to correct any wrong info. They had google accounts that were not published, arrests that were thrown out when I was a kid, my yahoo accounts,etc... Thats when I started making up bogus emails, names, etc... I rarely use my CC unless it a must. Not like I have anything to hide, but one day may be I can get in that 1% and have lots of money to hide on various carrabean islands.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Yeah, silly things like worrying about our "privacy" or other silly things like our "rights"...
Well if your only right was to not die a slow death, or maybe if you didn't even have that right; If you didn't have the right or the means to feed your family and they were dying, then your online identity & your privacy would be pretty silly things to worry about at that point. That's what I was inferring.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Years ago, had we know what this was all coming to, we could have planned a self-protective strategy and kept a very low profile.

I once read some books by Boston T. Party--nobody knows his real name and nobody can contact him--I tried. He is all into privacy and a privacy lifestyle--one thing he said stood out "privacy is neither simple nor cheap." This guy was always looking over his shoulder. He was also a firearm enthusiast /expert /gunsmith /instructor. In the process of maintaining his privacy, he must have told so many lies, that there is no way he could keep it all straight. In this regard, he is fully qualified to be president. My wife and I met him at a survival expo years ago--her comment: "He looks really twisted."
He's on AAC, now known as "Loosewire":D

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Referring to post #4 MrChips, if that's your real name,

My name might be in the phone book but I don't talk to people inside the phone book.
I haven't been on an airplane since 1977.
I have never googled my real name.
I have never typed my real name on a computer except to make a credit card purchase.
I don't give the local grocery store my real name when they insist that I sign up or they will over-charge me.
I laugh at commercials that tell me my whole life is on my computer, so I need their product.

I know that I am trackable. I have a bank account, credit cards, deeds to land, a drivers license, electric power to my home, and insurance policies, but I don't use my real name when I don't have to. There are still ways to have private conversations and activities the government has little chance of tracking...if they don't already have a tail on me. I am too insignificant to be targeted, I hope.

Maybe I should google, "#12".
I'd probably be surprised by the results.
No. I just googled, "#12". No mention of me in 58 pages of results.

ps, I gave shortbus a, "Thank you" because I am grateful for the LOL.

Last edited:

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Well if your only right was to not die a slow death, or maybe if you didn't even have that right; If you didn't have the right or the means to feed your family and they were dying, then your online identity & your privacy would be pretty silly things to worry about at that point. That's what I was inferring.
Thank you for the clarification. :)

Anyway I stand by my point; there are way too few people doing anything to improve (or even maintain) our rights. The frog is 90% boiled.

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
It's amazing what information can be found in 10 mins with a few google searches.

If you want me to give it a go, say so and I will PM what information there is about you. If I can do that, imagine what 'experts' can do.

Could be interesting...

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Thank you for the clarification. :)

Anyway I stand by my point; there are way too few people doing anything to improve (or even maintain) our rights. The frog is 90% boiled.
I agree with you, we are a bunch of boiled frogs. Our freedoms, rights, & privacy have been slowly whittled down to twig of what they once were. I'm coming into the game late. I'm only 26, and this is the way things have been since I've been old enough & conscious enough to understand them. I look around me and see a society that is doomed to failure. I guess my feeling is less apathy/indifference, and more of whatever that feeling is that convinces you to leave your family portraits on the wall as you flee your smoke filled burning house.