notebook battery repair/refill chip resset

egobrainz

Joined Mar 8, 2010
1st sorry for my awsome english.
so far i failed try to refill 3 bad notebook battery,after replace bad cell its canot be charged,googling it find chip inside battery will stop fuction when its modified.and cut off + line on battery pin.

only solution is reset battery chip with tool like batteryworkshop but need interface,and cant get part needed from local electronic hoby store.and not all battery chip supported especial new notebook.

for now i just double the battery cell,parrareled without remove the bad cell,and its need about 4-8 fully charge discharge cycle to system to calibrate and get about double life battery,aida64 detec incrasin capacity after each cycle,but battery size is uncomfortable to cary.

anyone succesful repair notebook batteries?

egobrainz

Joined Mar 8, 2010
i knowthe danger Lion batteries if not threat properly.
yesterday i get litle hope for batteries i refill and add parrareled cell,after batteries max capacity calibrated,i remove extra aded cell,and i surpraised battery still have life performance ass its aded extra cell.
i assume chip batteries accept new cell now.before,batteries wear level is 81% @9080mAH max,now 50% @13990,still try to get wear level about 20%
think theres a way to chip re-'reset' it self with tricky calibrate.