Not here for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Ghostman

Joined Jan 1, 2014
Hi,
I was not intending to say anything, but on reflection and after talking to my parents I have decided to say something.
I have been off school for a while, partly because I get home taught twice a week, partly because I had a little trouble at school and partly because I am sick.
My ill health was never intended to be broad cast to the world, bu I might be gone for a couple of weeks or so, as everyone has been really nice to me I felt I didnt want to go and say nothing, I am not going into detail as its private, but although a bank holiday I am due to go into hospital on Monday, I need a urgent operation and some bowel removed, I have Crohns in a bad way and also a aggressive form of tumor, it's not an excuse but lately it accounts for some of my bad moods.
Well thats it really, like I say I dont want to talk about it and I dont want kindness or so called understanding, I want to be treated as I always am,but I didnt want to go for a couple of weeks without saying why.
It's a big operation and will have consequences for me long term, but I dont have a choice as my bowel is almost completely blocked now.
If for any reason I do not return I wanted to say THANK YOU.
Dad will only post if things are not good as I want, he and mum will be with me so updates are unlikely, I may if I can get a message from dads phone.
PLEASE NO NICE COMMENTS or WISHES OF LUCK ETC.
I will be going in Monday Morning, but hope to here until then
Thank you for reading, now please forget you have read it :D

LG

Status
Not open for further replies.