no site at this address

sheldons

Joined Oct 26, 2011
Tried getting into the site from google and got the error

Error 404-no site configured at this address

could get on the main page but not the main forum,got in here by a link on the home page -one of the posts at the bottom of the page but am getting this error every time now when searching from google using Chrome yet have just tried it on normal internet explorer and get straight in ....yet its always been ok on chrome so what has changed?

sheldons

Joined Oct 26, 2011
have just set it on my bookmarks bar and get straight into the forum every time yet it wont have it from a google search using chrome but with the bookmark on chrome it works....:confused:

sheldons

Joined Oct 26, 2011
just restarted the laptop and now it works from a google search in chrome or internet explorer or the bookmark tab on chrome yet before i was getting that error message....

sheldons

Joined Oct 26, 2011
mine is working again now but before when i clicked the link for the forum from google using chrome i got the 404 error yet it worked on any other site but not this one-tried on normal internet explorer and it worked every time-set it up on the bookmarks tab and it worked in chrome but had to restart everything before it would work normally again so it must have been something not quite right my end