no driftin'

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
come-on global warming...

I thought I left this all behind when I left Wisconsin.....
no, Baltimore....it almost never snows in Baltimore, or Ellicott City for that matter.
what was that about generating power from shoveling snow...
it DID seem like perpetual motion though!

Attachments

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Global warming doesn't mean everywhere will get warm at once, I suspect you know that. Some places will get colder while others will get hotter.

You want warmth, come to Dallas, or Phoenix. We've had some snow and ice, mostly thin ice, but we've also had around 10 days of 65°F weather.

I like the way Two Lumps put it.

Last edited:

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
Global warming doesn't mean everywhere will get warm at once, I suspect you know that. Some places will get colder while others will get hotter.

You want warmth, come to Dallas, or Phoenix. We've had some snow and ice, mostly thin ice, but we've also had around 10 days of 65°F weather.

I like the way Two Lumps put it.

Bill,
I see you are getting a freak snow there in Dallas.
Drive safely.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Yep, its a record breaker all right. Its beutiful right on up until you have to come to work. Earlier this week it was 65°, I think you Yankies are sending your unwanted excess this away.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I cleaned the car off what I thought were the key points, all the windows and the head lamps. When I braked to a stop the sheet of snow over a foot thick slide over my front wind shield. Fortunately my windshield wipers was able to handle it, but I had to wonder...