Nicola tesla proof of concept

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MMH, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MMH

Thread Starter Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Hi guys,

I have made a Circuit that should generate free electricity from thin air. However, it is not working. Is it because of the earthing? But it is not mentioned in the circuit!! The circuit is is from the one in this video:-http://hight3ch.com/free-electricity-from-thin-air/

Can you please tell me where the bug is? Or is the video fake?
    My setup is this:

2. t_n_k

AAC Fanatic!

Mar 6, 2009
    It's a misrepresentation insofar as what's not revealed to you. A possible explanation might include an inductively coupled source under the bench top or perhaps some concealed wiring.

In principle the idea can work - but one would need rather high EM field strengths with small antennas. Such fields are not readily accessible or permissible in public spaces.

Expert

Nov 30, 2010
    I checked you link. Free energy (that is compared to the price of oil) and perpetual motion machines will get your thread locked.

4. panic mode

Oct 10, 2011
    shhhh, keep it down. i love this stuff, free energy folks are friggin hilarious! :D
    I'd really like to see authentic plans or video where TESLA mentions 1N34. Please don't lock this tread. LMAO

5. panic mode

Oct 10, 2011
    on a serious note, there are lows of thermodynamics and everyone should be FORCED to understand them. there... (wiping tears...) man, this is sooo wrong on so many levels.

ok, electrical circuits require path. this means if you have something and you want it energized, you need to connect TWO wires to it. using antenna without ground is not going to work. or you need two antennas.

there is plenty of EM fields around us but most of it is from power lines. if you don't believe me, ask the guy in the video to try his contraption in the middle of the desert or on Mars. the only reason we can pick things up is because of proximity to the power grid.

one can also pickup radio waves from millions of transmitters around the planet. to get usable (measurable) energy, one needs near field and powerful transmitters. but to use that RF energy you must make sure that parasitic capacitances in the circuit are not acting as short circuits. doing things on breadboard is fine for low frequencies but you can't to RF on it. making a detector on breadboard would need frequencies to be really low (not many transmitters there) and antenna(s) would have to be very very long. (calculate what is quarter of wave length)

6. MMH

Thread Starter Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Thanks for answering!!

But does that mean I have to try earthing it a and solder it? Not on breadboard. I am new in such things so please dont lose your patience.

7. panic mode

Oct 10, 2011
    if you want free energy get solar panel

8. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    Have not seen a free energy thread in a while. They are always funny. First there is not such thing as "free energy" Then see you those words combined. You should picture yourself a very big neon sign. With words fraud, swindle, deception in caps. And yes the video is probably a fake. I do not think that circuit would produce enough energy to charge a cell phone.

9. MMH

Thread Starter Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Shouldnt it at least be able to charge a 1mF Electrolytic cap?

10. mcgyvr

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 15, 2009
    The proper term now is "energy harvesting" and its totally viable and used for numerous small sensor networks,etc..
    If you say "free energy" and the geeks get all upset.

11. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.