news

panpan

Joined Aug 15, 2013
Frustrated by Cell Phone Return Policy, Woman Moons Clerk While Slapping Own Butt

TBH, though, there anything so frustrating as a draconian refund policy?

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Quoted from panpan's 3 recent threads:
Hello, everyone, I am a new member here, welcome the friends from all ove the world.
Do you guys know how to unload the unnecessary inborn apps?
I am sorry that I am obsessed with cellphone games, so I eat batteries like mad. Any suggestions for external batteries?:D
Frustrated by Cell Phone Return Policy, Woman Moons Clerk While Slapping Own Butt. TBH, though, there anything so frustrating as a draconian refund policy?
panpan, this is your first phone, isn't it? You thought you didn't need one, but now that you've gotten it, it has crept in and taken over your life... In a very short time you have become addicted to it and you can think of nothing else... If someone were to take it from you, might die... am I on the right track?

Delaj

Joined Aug 12, 2013
Wow..... Miley Cyrus has really gotten out of control.
haha. I laugh because any time my granny would get pissed off with customer service she would actually do this. She was insane though, don't have any excuse for Miley. Return policies are usually a joke anyway, don't be discouraged.

brenson164

Joined Jun 18, 2012

panpan, this is your first phone, isn't it? You thought you didn't need one, but now that you've gotten it, it has crept in and taken over your life... In a very short time you have become addicted to it and you can think of nothing else... If someone were to take it from you, might die... am I on the right track?
I'm thinking that too to Panpan. It's not obvious that panpan is truly addicted in cellphone. I wonder how many hours did battery last?

panpan

Joined Aug 15, 2013
I'm thinking that too to Panpan. It's not obvious that panpan is truly addicted in cellphone. I wonder how many hours did battery last?
smartphones' battery can't last so long if you operate it. I like playing games on the bus. so...
By the way, thank you!

panpan

Joined Aug 15, 2013

Ok, I admitted...