News Nonsense

spy

Joined Jul 4, 2007
The NEWS in this part of the world (i.e. INDIA) is becoming a headace these days with viewers facing the music.When someone switches the TV to see some sensible stuff,the NEWS channels are full of
boots(ghosts)stories,babas,rebirths and all sorts of superstition.They have there one hour shows full of sequels & suspense showing crime with all those irritating background music making life miserable:(.Also they are very much hyped about getting the NEWS of the filmstars marriage functions,there silly things even when there are NEWS more important than these things are.They are busy getting all nonsense stuff except for few English NEWS channels.
For me NEWS has become
N=Nonsense
E=Extravagant
W=Weird
S=Stuff.:eek:

recca02

Joined Apr 2, 2007
:D
i know what u are talking about but i dont think its any different in other countries.
i heard they showed a one hour broadcast of a cat being saved on a tree or something in a western countries news channel akin to something we saw on the news few years back.
one thing's for sure
no news is good news. :)

hey u r a spy :D
u ppl make news why do u want to watch it??

mrmeval

Joined Jun 30, 2006
Heck I download TV now. There's a couple I watch. As for news I have a very small collection of blogs I trust for political stuff. I'm not much into the pablum indoctrination of the MSM so only allow 'hard science news' in though I've found several alternate feeds for that. Local news ... well I might actually hear the tornado sirens.....yea our local media are so vomitously wretched I won't bother with it. I get enough junk mail to make handy fire logs and birdcage liners for FREE. *snicker*