Newbie needs help in jamming circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coefficient

Joined Sep 5, 2012
Greetings,,,,,
I am new into electronics design projects and as you all can see,this is my first time of posting in this most educative forum i have ever came across over the internet. i have done projects like alarms,indicators,fun circuits,Lights and LEDs e.t.c.i was given a homework in school to build a telephone jammer which should be able to jam any telephone between a distant of 1 to 20feet which i have able to build the circuit diagram i have gotten but none seem to be working....please,if anybody had done this particular project should point me to the right direction and kindly help me with a working schematics....my regards
NOTE:This project is strictly for educational purposes.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I see no educational value in such a project. The vague requirement of "any phone" makes the project unsuitable for easy design and construction. Limiting the range to 20 feet is another problem. RF doesn't necessarily work that way. Lastly such a device that interferes with communication is manifestly illegal in most jurisdictions. You'll get no help from me here.

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
A normal telephone is connected to two wires and uses low audio frequencies. It ignores radio interference. So how can you jam it at a distance? With VERY loud sounds? With a flame thrower?

Wireless telephones use MANY frequencies.
Cell phones use broad spectum MANY frequencies.
How can you jam MANY frequencies? (You can buy an illegal product that does it).

Please post the circuit diagram you have that doesn't work.

Your homework project does not make sense.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

I am closing this thread as it violates AAC policy and/or safety issues.

Quote:
6. Restricted topics. The following topics are regularly raised however are considered “off-topic” at all times and will results in Your thread being closed without question:

• Any kind of over-unity devices and systems
  • Automotive modifications
  • Devices designed to electrocute or shock another person
  • LEDs to mains
  • Phone jammers
  • Rail guns and high-energy projectile devices
  • Transformer-less power supplies
This comes from our Tos:
Terms of Service

Bertus

Status
Not open for further replies.