Newb help on, projection and camera

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by drewex, Jul 15, 2011.

1. drewex

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 15, 2011
    Hi all, Im an electric and electronic engineer who graduated over 10 years now and havent dont any electronics work at all. Of course forgot a lot of stuff..
    I just got a crazy idea might be perfect thing to do, but not sure where to start what to buy. Hope you guys know what i should do hehe.

I need is simple micro size camera and a simple projection for it. The resolution doesnt have to be great.
    Here is the camera i found. http://www.amazon.com/LYD-CM203CA-M...0RMM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310770459&sr=8-1
    Now i need to find is small (and i mean small maybe size of mouse) the projection starter kit or something that works with something like this. Nothing fancy looking and dirt cheap :p. Preferable a 12V DC power input.

I can go up on the money but i want to first test if project would even work.

Hope some one can help. Thanks all.

2. strantor

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 3, 2010
  3. drewex

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 15, 2011
    great find but one problem, 200 for a test run is too expensive. and I dont need a fancy device with a lot of features. I would buy a large projector to test. i need to keep test run cheap maybe under 100$.

4. praondevou

AAC Fanatic!

Jul 9, 2011
    Type in ebay "pocket projector" there are some options just around $100 for a new projector or less for a used one.