New Video

Bernard

Joined Aug 7, 2008
I see that we have a new bracket?,Video electronic course. If all new posters would listen ,then all other members could retire.

mik3

Joined Feb 4, 2008
I saw some videos and it seems they have good information presented. However, you won't learn all electronics from only these videos.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Electronics requires lots of do it yourself, on paper at least. I doubt anyone could learn it just from reading or listening.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I see that we have a new bracket?,Video electronic course. If all new posters would listen ,then all other members could retire.
Bernard,

The videos are an additional resource that compliment the e-book material - that is, they are not videos of the actual e-book but lectures on complimentary topics that support the e-book material. We have added it just to add an extra "string to our bow" in helping people understand electronics, and encourage members to use both resources.

To give credit: the videos have been created by Tim Fiegenbaum of North Seattle Community College.

Dave

circuitashes

Joined May 13, 2008
Bernard,

To give credit: the videos have been created by Tim Fiegenbaum of North Seattle Community College.

Dave
Thumbs-up Tim, great job. Out of curiousity Tim, did you create the vids specifically for AAC or did u create them for some other reason but simply granted AAC access permissions to them?

Regoletta

Joined Jan 28, 2009
I'm sorry, maybe you know where can I find some learning films for about college level of studying? My brother is a university teacher and was interested in such types of materials