New stuff added to my eBay

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by takao21203, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. takao21203

Thread Starter Distinguished Member

Apr 28, 2012
    Have a look my eBay.

I have added a lot of new items.

Also I seek buyers for 24LC02 + 24LC16 EEPROMs.
    I bought them some years ago, don't know maybe 30pcs 24LC02 + some 10 or 15pcs. 24LC16.

But never really used them. I also won't really have a use for them anytime soon.

They are still in their orignal plastic carriers, some even still in plastic bags.

Thing is, they don't cost much, about 30 to 50 cents (can depend), so any buyer should be interested in a few of them so the postage makes sense.

I can ship for $3 to UK, US and Europe.

These are DIL ICs. Have not even put them on my eBay (yet).

Added some remaining SCN68000, and sold 5pcs. almost instantly.

I also have 68ec020 still on PCBs, could remove them with survival very likely almost 100%. Price negotiable. They are hard to find now, and also not so many people use these now.

There are some Hitachi and Motorola 68HC000 here, with 2mm pitch. These are pulls, so price could be $5 or less, whatever they are worth to you. They would need a printed PCB.

I wanted to build a single board computer some years ago, but don't have the space and logistics neither the time to do it properly.

So this is the reason why I bought some 68000 stuff. Send me a PM if you are interested in any of these chips.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.