New Sig and Avatar, what'aya think?

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Gee, maybe my eyes aren't so old after all! It says, "I'm actually a tortoise", and that's with only one monitor, and no zoom.:)

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Probably a turtle eating something that is red.
Thanks for the LOL, Joe.:p
And thanks for confirming that I was not specific enough to offend anyone.:rolleyes:

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Now it looks like the turtle is wearing a ninja head scarf.

You might like one of these...http://www.dogpile.com/search/images?fcoid=114&fcop=topnav&fpid=27&q=tortoise&ql=&qlnk=True
Those are cool. I really like turtles alway's have. I've got 2 of them on my monitor at work. About 1"x1" picked up at gift shops and such while at the beach.

I like to draw cartoon characters, I created a turtle world, a bit hard to explain. If you like I can post some, when I get time.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Maybe what I should do is put the thumb in my signature, so it can be seen better for now. I can remove it later.

Eventually I'm going to use one of my Turtle Characters.

Sorry, bout t06, not getting it?

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Sorry, bout t06, not getting it?
Well it sinks in slowly(and I am just teasing you). But I still think a turtle with a cockscomb is lame. On a tough fighting cock it is a completely different storry. That is why my avatar gotta wear shades. I'm doing all right. The future's so bright:D

Last edited:

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Well it sinks in slowly(and I am just teasing you). But I still think a turtle with a cockscomb is lame. On a tough fighting cock it is a completely different storry. That is why my avatar gotta wear shades. I'm doing all right. The future's so bright:D
I looked it up, it slowly stinks in for me too! I just for the life of me couldn't figure out what that meant:)

Regards,
kv