new research in field of electronics

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by auj, Oct 11, 2007.

1. auj

Thread Starter Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Hi!

I really like to know the information regarding new inventions and fresh research in the field of electronics mainly in robotics and circuit elements.Pease reply to this post .
    thanks!

2. beenthere

Retired Moderator

Apr 20, 2004
    Have you tried Google and trade pubs like EE Times?

3. auj

Thread Starter Member

Oct 11, 2007
    hi !
    thanks for the cooperation . i had searched on google but it was fruitless because i dont know exactly what is going on in the market right now so please guide me and send me more links of the related topic.Basically i have to give an informational report on new development in electronics,it could be any thing latest . so please send me more links !
    thanks .:)

4. auj

Thread Starter Member

Oct 11, 2007
    hi!
    friends how can i get latest research papers on electronics.

5. auj

Thread Starter Member

Oct 11, 2007
    hi friends !
    i want latest information related to hardcore electronics please send me the links or guide me how can i get the latest research papers related to electronics.
    thanks .

6. thingmaker3

Retired Moderator

May 16, 2005
    Patience, Grasshopper! Patience! Some users only log on once per day. Surely you can wait until tomorrow for suggestions?

If not, try subscribing to the newsletters of the companies who make such things.

Or try here: http://www.uspto.gov/#

7. John Luciani

Apr 3, 2007
    ieee.org

(* jcl *)

8. SgtWookie

Expert

Jul 17, 2007
    http://www.ieee.org/portal/site

If you are a student, IEEE membership is $15 per six months; this is a great bargain.
    There is no other resource out there where you can get so much valid and up-to-date information for so little cost.