New Moderator!

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Hello everyone,

Lately, both myself and Bill Marsden are unable to dedicate as many hours as we would like in moderating AAC. We realize that we need to dedicate more time to our favourite URL address in order to preserve it the way it deserves, but life says otherwise.

In face of such events, we have decided to appoint a new moderator! MrChips will join the ranks of the moderating team to aid us on our service.
Everyone, please welcome him and treat him with the same respect you have treated the rest of us. He sure has the credentials to serve on this post.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Does hgmjr not come around anymore?

Not that I'm trying to slight the decision or anything!;)
He does, and he is indeed a valued member of our team. We all do what we can, and spend the hours we have available. I'm typing this while flat on my back. When I heal I'll be back in force, but that is on a schedule not totally under my control, and could be several weeks.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Geo has told me that I am helpful in spotting possible issues and reporting them. Do not assume that I am demanding action when I do that. What to do about it is your job, and sometimes, I am wrong in my assessment.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Congrats Mr Chips. Your in a new league ... I wish you all the patience you can muster.

I'm sure the regulars will support you as they support all moderators.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

When you look at the list, you might see that Dave is not on the list anymore.
He has stepped back and leaves the administration to jrap .
He has been a great member of this forum and a great administrator.

We are happy to have MrChips as the new moderator.

Bertus

Last edited: