new guy here, hello!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by nicho12, Oct 25, 2007.

1. nicho12

Thread Starter New Member

Oct 25, 2007
    Hey guys,
    My name is Nick im studying an electronic engineering course, came here to find a bit of help and hopefully be able to help some others too!

I am in the UK, don't know where the majority of you guys are from but hopefully I will get to know some of you!

Take care,
    Nick

2. Dave

Retired Moderator

Nov 17, 2003
    Hi Nick,

And welcome to All About Circuits! I'm sure you'll get the help you need from here. Be sure to checkout on-line e-book: http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/ and our newsgroup archive: http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/newsgroups/ As always ask your questions here in the forums and we'll see if we can help.

Btw, as you can see from my profile I'm from the UK too, there are quite a few of us on the forums.

Dave

3. nicho12

Thread Starter New Member

Oct 25, 2007
    thanks dave
    I will check out those ebooks, they look pretty handy!

I did post in the projects forum and got a reply, working to draw a circuit diagram now :)

nick

4. Dave

Retired Moderator

Nov 17, 2003
    Good stuff. Many people stumble upon and join the forums blissfully unaware that we have a (nearly complete) and free e-book available.

Dave

5. Gadget

Distinguished Member

Jan 10, 2006
    Hi and welcome.

6. recca02

Apr 2, 2007
    sometimes i do forget that myself. :p.

welcome nicho12.

7. Salgat

Dec 23, 2006
    Greetings!

8. Voltboy

Jan 10, 2007
    Nearly complete??
    It really completed. I learned way much from the e-book, than with some books I bought.

9. Dave

Retired Moderator

Nov 17, 2003
    Yes, the e-book is a continuous piece of work. Much of Volumes I and II are complete, however there are areas in Volumes III and IV that are incomplete. A full overview of what is pending and what is incomplete can be found on the sitemap.

Dave