network enabled device

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by vead, Jul 25, 2014.

1. vead

Thread Starter Active Member

Nov 24, 2011
    There are two computer user sharing information each other via web server
    computer--------- web server ----------computer
    distance between to computers is 200 km

but I want make device that collect the information from environment and send information to another user
    network enabled device -- web server -------- computer

Now I want to develop that device
    First step I am collecting part for device

1)transmitter and receiver for RF wave (for creating web server )
    2)microprocessor
    3)memory (ram and rom memory )
    4)counter
    5)interrupt
    6)real time operating system
    7)sensor

I am student I am reading theory I don't have much knowledge how small component connect with each other and make big device like computer, cell phones .
    my attempt
    I always read that If you want to create some big things you need to learn small thing . until you don't understand the small thing you can't create big circuit
    1)device need web server so I choose transmitter and receiver circuit because I read in book that transmitter is use to transmit signal and receiver is used to receive the signal
    2)i need sensor to collect information I have not decide which sensor I will use I will tell you later
    3) microprocessor do arithmetic and logic operation , micro processor is used in embedded system
    4) I select memory because i need to store data somewhere

finally I really need to someone advice because its very tough to implement any hardware
    I am collecting information according to theory , someone please tell me how to implement that device I mean what strategy we need to apply to make that type of device

welcome for any advice