need user manual-Westinghouse DC drive

drives 101

Joined Nov 17, 2012
Hi, Does anyone know where I can get a user/installation manual for a Westinghouse HI-Torque DC motor speed control, style 388P273, Serial RS, input:115v, 50/60cps, 1 phase. Output: 3/4 HP, 9amp max? This is an older unit (I'm guessing 70's?) but it is unused, just missing the manual, and it would be a shame to scrap it for lack of a manual. Thanks, in advance, for any helpful thoughts anyone may have.

hi! you will need to contact the westinghouse company if they still have a copy of the manual, however i doubt if they will. what exactly is your application? i guess the specifications you mentioned are of the dc drive.

what are the specifications of the motor? what kind of control do you want? do you want fine speed control? do you want to connect it digitally with other devices or with the PC?

depending on the application and your requirement, there are various dc drives and other cost effective options available in the market. so please specify your need and accordingly an alternative can be thought of.