Need some info !

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
no.... too many digits. from the right ... count back 10 digits. NJ's area code (if the first three of those ten digits) would be 201.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I am confused, Joe.

Just now I was having me some quality time and wife phone rings with this no.
She said earlier today the same no. call came but there was no one talking at the other end.

Who the F*** is calling her ?

wmodavis

Joined Oct 23, 2010
Jump to: navigation, search
Area Codes in the U.S. State of New Jersey are:
  • Area code 201: Northeastern New Jersey primarily Bergen County and Hudson County.
  • Area code 551: Shared by 201.
  • Area code 609: Trenton, Lawrenceville, Princeton, Burlington, Atlantic City, Barnegat, Wildwood, Ocean City.
  • Area code 732: Toms River, Edison, New Brunswick, Freehold, Red Bank.
  • Area code 848: Shared by 732.
  • Area code 856: Camden, Cherry Hill, Glassboro, Vineland, Salem.
  • Area code 862: Shared with area code 973.
  • Area code 908: Elizabeth and Union County, Somerset County, Warren County, Hunterdon County, and parts of southern and western Morris County.
  • Area code 973: Essex County, Passaic County, Morris County, Sussex County, and small portions of Bergen and Hudson County.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I believe local numbers are 10 digits long, so yours is +20 1015865730.
That leaves +20 as a country code and I found that +20 corresponds to Egypt.

Why is your cousin here? Work or leisure? Which city is he/she at?

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
R!f@@,

Probably a telemarketer. Just like most telemarketers in the U.S. are offshore, it would not suprise me if every country has offshore telemarketers.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
U know...today she is getting a hell lotta calls with no answer.
I told her to pick up and keep it.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I would not take any notice of it. Just ignore the calls. Then marketing people call me. I just say wait a moment. Then I lay down the phone. And do some more important things for a while

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ T06, does your Rooster have it own soft ware program,is that you walking

and you transfer the Rooster with the program. The Rooster is a overlay of you

or another subject. What is your area code.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I would not take any notice of it. Just ignore the calls. Then marketing people call me. I just say wait a moment. Then I lay down the phone. And do some more important things for a while
Its easier to just say Obama Rocks! Then the calls stop completely. :) I was getting 6 a day as an "Undecided Voter" Yesterdays zinger was to some group. They asked if I though obama did a good job with economics this year. I hesitated and said well if he didn't we'd be having this conversation in Chinese. She replied "I just work here!" Then I laughed.