need some help in led lighting project...

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by Dimpi, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dimpi

Thread Starter Member

Sep 6, 2013
    sir,
    am working on a project of led lighting....
    after doing some research work now m using led driver(CS8902) which would be giving constant output current of around 1Amp..the mosfet is used to switch on and off purpose(correct me if i am wrong anywhere)..
    after calculation the total load current i require from each led driver is around 0.5 Amps..

now i am having some fundamental probs like
    the attached pdf shows the n channel mosfet..how the specifications of the mosfet are to be decided????...

I have connected the LD pin of the IC to the I2c pin of microcontroller for giving the control signal or linear dimming input to the led driver ic..is it correct???..

i am using 4 different led drivers to drive 36 leds OF 1W EACH of red,green,blue,and white respectively(as arranged in the attached pdf)..so whether i need to use different control signals from micro to different led drivers(linear dimming input) or only 1 control signal would be sufficient from micro to all 4 led drivers..wat more m i missing.please suggest...
    thanks in advance..

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
  2. tracecom

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 16, 2010
  3. Dimpi

Thread Starter Member

Sep 6, 2013
    yes but there also i got no rply..so kindly help me with any kind of suggestions...

4. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
    Hello,

One thread is enough.

Bertus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.