Need RF Simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldopulanco

Joined Nov 14, 2013
Hi im newbie here!! i am looking for RF Circuit Simulation!!

i want to learn more about a rf circuit, i want to create a project like wireless

microphone for fm band, using transistor. and i want to monitor the power output, p-p

voltage, rms, output frequency, harmonic, dc voltage drop across every component. total

dc current.

i am using Agilent Genesys 2012.01 it is professional, but i dont know how to monitor the

output like power, rms, p-p, frequency.

i also try RFSim99 but there is no active device like transistor, only passive device

like capacitor, inductor and resistor and matching impedance.

i want a friendly user rf circuit simulation and easy to use,.

any suggestion is greatly appreciate!!

thanks!!

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
It is not specifically for RF, but for free you can try LTSpice, from Linear Technology. I have used it to design passive Butterworth filters with excellent results. Give it a try and let us know if it works for you.

waldopulanco

Joined Nov 14, 2013
thanks sir!! i have install TINA Design Suite and i think it easy to use than Agilent Genesys, i was created sample of multivabrator, but i dont know how to know the Output frequency using TINA Design Suite, i want 60Hz because i want to test it for DC-AC Inverter 12vdc to 220vac!!

thanks!!

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Don't know about TINA.

In LTSPICE you can do a transient analysis and get time domain outputs at any point in the circuit. If you do an AC analysis you get Bode plot outputs of gain and phase.

What exactly do you mean by "outputting frequency"?

waldopulanco

Joined Nov 14, 2013
Don't know about TINA.

In LTSPICE you can do a transient analysis and get time domain outputs at any point in the circuit. If you do an AC analysis you get Bode plot outputs of gain and phase.

What exactly do you mean by "outputting frequency"?
sample in multivibrator!! analog circuit! how to know if the frequency output is 60hz square wave? because i want to practice and create DC-AC inverter input voltage is 12 volt DC from battery and the Output is 220 volt ac 60hz!!

thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.