Need PCB

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
Did you mean the robotic arm,then let me say this.R17 just replied me on my PM to pass this message on...

@s2pk
The time you spent on just asking ...you could learnt EAGLE.
Its never late start now...

Good luck
Um... Sorry for the mix-up but I actually meant:

"Do you have a value for R17 in your schematic?"

In the schematic in the first post, value for R17 is missing. It's a potentiometer.

My bad. Sorry!

And I totally agree on the "Learn Eagle" statement.

s2pk

Joined Jul 10, 2010
no i dont have value for that, actually R17 and R18 are used to vary output voltage and frequency respectively

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
the symbol tells everything

If that is true, why would the other parts have values with the symbols?? For one, you are the one asking for something, so I think it is up to you to go out of your way to provide people with the information needed, you want people to do some work for you but yet you are the one with a smug attitude and won't put forth any effort to help the ones trying to help you out. If that is the case, then good luck on your project since you seem to know everything there is to know about it with out our help.:cool:

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
The symbol tells its a potentiometer. That's IT.
If I was to design this PCB for you now I'd get a right angle pot and stick its adjustment knob right next to the IC so you could never turn it.. :p
"The devil is in the details" and you have provided NO details.
No mention of required size of PCB, no mention of component part numbers, no mention of required mounting holes/attachment methods for this PCB, no mention of anything really. Good luck.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
[offtopic]
I 'd like to be a member of that forum. Success through intimidation and/or emotional manipulation is still success and practice is always needed.
[/offtopic]

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
False.
It tells what it is, not the package type, nor the value, nor if it's SMT or through-hole, or the size of the SMT, or the power dissipation rating, or any of the important factors when designing a PCB really.

The bottom line here is, noone can take a schematic and create a PCB from it for free for someone else with nothing in it for them. If you lay it out yourself, we can help trouble shoot it, but other than that, you need to download a cad program and get started. Something like this shouldn't take too long.