Need opinions and feedback on <SNIP> - quick way to publish project pages online

Chandranshu Garg

Joined Apr 27, 2015
Hi friends,

I hope this is not classified as an advertisement, sorry if it does, please moderate it in that case.

We are working on this product <SNIP> . aim is to allow one to quickly publish project pages online. would like to know your opinions and feedback on the same.

Moderators note : we do not allow site promotion over here

Last edited by a moderator:

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Google makes setting up a blog easy. Here is one set up by 3v0: http://zombieengines.blogspot.com/

I am a little skeptical of another site for rapid publication of projects without review or editing. The value of such an enterprises, in my opinion, comes from fulfilling two criteria:
1) A usable and reliable index; and
2) A reasonable expectation that any project shown will work.

I have yet seen any site that does both and has a large number of participants.

John

Chandranshu Garg

Joined Apr 27, 2015
Create a website and post your project pages there.
thanks for looking into it. yes, that is what I used to do too. :) we are building <SNIP>, so that one can quickly publish a page without thinking about creating or managing a website. personal website definitely allows one to have more control; but on <SNIP> user can quickly publish a page by selecting a template and just filling his/her content.

Google makes setting up a blog easy. Here is one set up by 3v0: http://zombieengines.blogspot.com/

I am a little skeptical of another site for rapid publication of projects without review or editing. The value of such an enterprises, in my opinion, comes from fulfilling two criteria:
1) A usable and reliable index; and
2) A reasonable expectation that any project shown will work.

I have yet seen any site that does both and has a large number of participants.

John
You are right, google blogger is a good way too. but there are few pain points, we are trying to solve. In google blogger, I am unable to edit html/js of the page in a way I like it to be. And in google blogger, every page has to have a common theme. In <SNIP>, every page is independent of every other page on it, which allows users to publish and manage two different project pages under same account. I hope it helps.

Removed hit to page again

Last edited by a moderator: