Need help with the parameters for low power AM transmitter

khadeejabaqui

Joined Jan 25, 2016
We are able to design the following project for middle school Science fair.
http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/project_ideas/Elec_p024.shtml#procedure
We used only 1Mhz oscillator.We are not using 1.20MHz Oscillator.We do not have Oscilloscope.We are able to measure longer distances of output signal with longer antenna wires.
The question is
what other parameters of out put signal can we measure?
If we send constant input signal( for example 440Hz input signal),is it reasonable to show that same output signal frequency is obtained using any frequency app?
If we decrease the input voltage ,will the output decrease?What should be the effect?
Where exactly carrier signal is given?transformer or Oscilloscope.
Can anyone please explain the circuits (including changes in amplitude voltage and frequency of the signal)?

khadeejabaqui

Joined Jan 25, 2016
We are able to design the following project for middle school Science fair.
http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/project_ideas/Elec_p024.shtml#procedure
We used only 1Mhz oscillator.We are not using 1.20MHz Oscillator.We do not have Oscilloscope.We are able to measure longer distances of output signal with longer antenna wires.
The question is
what other parameters of out put signal can we measure?
If we send constant input signal( for example 440Hz input signal),is it reasonable to show that same output signal frequency is obtained using any frequency app?
If we decrease the input voltage ,will the output decrease?What should be the effect?
Where exactly carrier signal is given?transformer or Oscilloscope.
Can anyone please explain the circuits (including changes in amplitude voltage and frequency of the signal)?

khadeejabaqui

Joined Jan 25, 2016
It was the previous picture.I am done with experiment part.My only question is what parameters of output signal should I show for the Science fair as I have no Oscilloscope.

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
It was the previous picture.I am done with experiment part.My only question is what parameters of output signal should I show for the Science fair as I have no Oscilloscope.
Draw a picture of the output and then show how it would look going to the headphones of a crystal set.