Need help with power supply

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by Julian wong, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Julian wong

Thread Starter New Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Hi,i really need help on how to design a dual channel DC power supply that fulfills the following specifications :

1) Operation - User selection between independent adjustment for positive and negative output voltage, and series tracking mode (slave channel tracks the master channel)

2) Output voltage amplitude : 0-20V± 5%

3) Current limit : 0 - 1.5A± 10%

4) Powered Directly from main supply

5) Indications of power on, constant voltage and constant current mode

I really hope you guys will be able to help me and provide me with a schematic to achieve the above specifications..
  2. Kermit2

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 5, 2010
    I believe you are confused on how our help is given.

YOU need to provide a schematic of the work you have done and the problem you encountered while doing so.

THEN we offer helpful suggestions and information to allow YOU to complete the work.

Julian wong likes this.
  3. Julian wong

Thread Starter New Member

Jan 14, 2012
    I found the circuit at this link but i want to know how to make the circuit to be able to produce an output voltage from 0 to 20V. Because the circuit can only produce an output voltage from 0 -15V. Can you give me some suggestions??and by the way i would like to appologize for my way of asking for help..i am quite confuse like what you said..and thanks for correcting me..=)
  4. wayneh

Sep 9, 2010
    Actually that circuit will provide 15V on either side of ground, so a total of up to 30V. Are you saying you need more range than that?