Need Help with My PCB Layout

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by khushal1988, Dec 17, 2010.

1. khushal1988

Thread Starter Member

Nov 12, 2010
    the attached is the schemetics and the PCB layout there are some problems please fix them

1) I need greater trace size to run 1.5Amp(24Volt DC) current in the trace
    2) the DC jack in the schemetics is wrong i need 3 pin DC jack
    3) Designed in Eagle
    4) i need large size pads so it is easy for me to solder
    5) the Ground Pin of GNDA is with A and GNDB is with B and GND2 is connected to both GNDA and GNDB please make the following corrections.

The component List in jpeg format is connected in order to compare original circuit diagram in jpeg form with the schemetics in eagle.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  2. R!f@@

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    khushal.
    The way you trying to ask for help is pretty hopeless.
    Re posting won't help you. Cause guess what. We are not stupid.

Please..continue from the previous threads

3. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
  4. khushal1988

Thread Starter Member

Nov 12, 2010
    the things i posted here , are wrong with the layout he made for me a great guy

5. DavidH

Dec 16, 2010
    It may be a good idea to upgrade your eagle software, the latest is 5.14 from your schematic you are using 3.5, to increase the size of your tracks you can do this in the board window.
    hope this helps

6. tyblu

Nov 29, 2010
    Thread should be closed as duplication and spam.

7. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    You mean these things?

@#1 Are you sure? What size do you want?
    @#2 You provided the schematic. If you fix the schematic, the board will also be fixed. Only YOU know what jack you will be using.
    @#3 What program would you like it to be designed with? Can you provide a legal copy of that program?
    @#4 What size pads fit your soldering ability? Sometimes, the smaller the pad the easier.
    @#5 What following corrections? Do you understand the use of separate grounds?

@Format for component list: I suspect someone could re-type the list for you. Have you checked it twice? What format would you like it in?

Finally, wasn't this project due, like last century?

I am beginning to think this is not really a school project, but rather a commercial venture to reverse engineer another manufacturer's product.

You have/had a functioning board. Why can't you use it?

John

8. Kermit2

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 5, 2010

{drum roll : rim shot} :D

9. R!f@@

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    It's no project or anything like that..

These Indian dudes are like chinese.....OP is trying to make an Ultrasonic PCB cleaner or type of something

If it is for his own and told us straight forward he wud have already got it done but instead he is trying the old student routine. Probably OP is trying to sell it in the market.

I wonder why some members do not see the real picture in these type of threads..

10. tyblu

Nov 29, 2010
    Did you guys see his soldering? This can't be a company project.

11. thatoneguy

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 19, 2009
    Combined with not being able to route a PCB, not being able to describe an issue, it would seem he has no background in electronic design. So it could be somebody new trying to build a copy of something, or a 3rd world "businessman" trying to copy something.

A completed board was shown, the purpose of that board was never answered, he just creates a new thread.